Sunday, June 28, 2009

My first days at school.

My first stay here at MCL is very tremendous. The professors are not what I expected they are. They all are nice and supportive for all their students. My blockmates/section is very noisy. We never run out of things to talk about and things to laugh about. But I usually think about the strengths and weaknesses of our class. our strengths are we always had fun in our school but our weaknesses are we lack of bonding. We still feel isolated with one another. Most of my courses (subjects) here in my school are challenging and easy. Humanities, Social studies, and PE are the easy ones but i find it challenging for math because our professor always challenge us with algebraic problems. I think i don't need to do any adjustments for now because it's still the best when you enjoy being yourself and being the real you.



-thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. LoL. (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment